1227 Lakeview Parkway, Locust Grove VA 22508 (Withdrawn)
Wow! What’s not to like? Welcome Home to 1227 Lakeview Parkway, Locust Grove VA 22508!
- Contemporary home with 3 finished levels
- Lower level in-law/au pair suite with its own fully-appointed kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings in great room and owner’s retreat
- Hot tub for relaxing after a long work day
- Screen porch with ceiling fan for lazy summer days
- 10′ x 20′ shed/workshop
- Huge, shady back yard
- Circular driveway for hassle-free access
- 17′ x 24′ lower level family room with outside entrance
- Recent updates: HVAC, carpet, paint, tile, back & side porch
And all of this in beautiful Lake of the Woods, a gated recreational community in Orange County, Virginia. Lake of the Woods offers 2 lakes, an 18-hole PGA golf course, pro-shop with restaurant, lake-side club house with fine and casual dining and sports bar; equestrian center, 9 beaches, multiple parks and playgrounds, community center, 2 swimming pools, 24-hour security, on-site fire and rescue, and so much more! When you’re not enjoying this beautiful home, you can go for a swim, take a boat ride to the club house for drinks and a meal, enjoy a round of golf, take in a play at the community center, go fishing, or get involved in one of the many clubs in the community. The possibilities are endless.
Lake of the Woods is centrally located in north-central virginia, about half-way between two historic towns – Fredericksburg, VA and Culpeper VA. It’s also equidistant from the metropolitan areas of Washington, DC, Richmond, VA and Charlottesville, VA. Here you can immerse yourself in history, explore the Virginia Piedmont, spend the day shopping for antiques, enjoy Blue Ridge Mountain views on Skyline Drive, or go to the beach for a weekend. Sample the many fine restaurants, take in a vintage movie at the Library of Congress, visit wineries and breweries, and there is even a genuine moonshine distillery nearby!